Established in 2009, Grapevine CrossFit is the FIRST affiliate in Grapevine, TX as well as the greater DFW area. It is a 5,000 square foot facility located outside the historic downtown Grapevine. You won’t find stationary machines or rows of treadmills. Instead: Kettlebells, barbells, and open space allows you to move your body the way it’s meant to be moved.
We provide programs for all age groups that are both universally ADAPTABLE and SCALABLE to individual fitness goals. The objective is to enhance overall wellness and maximize physical performance over the long term.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience.
Why Choose Us
Our gym is comprised of dedicated, quality trainers who are a true testament to CrossFit. We provide exceptional service and sense of belonging that is missing in most of the fitness industry.
Our community ranges from the Director of IT to stay at home mothers. We scale by intensity and load, showing that everyone can participate in the same class. No matter what your fitness level, you can participate.
Workouts are always challenging, never boring. Dramatic results. Programmed before you come in, you just have to show up!
Individual coaching in a group setting. Allowing for the personal attention you need with the morale and motivation of a whole community during workouts.
Each session is different from the one you had before. VARIETY and POSITIVE ENERGY.
Grapevine CrossFit in a nutshell: Get Fit, develop friendships, build a strong community…and most of all HAVE FUN doing it!
Competition Seasoned Gym
Grapevine CrossFit has qualified for Regionals 3 years in a row! Teams and individuals show their glory from this facility.
- 2015 Regionals Team Qualifier, 6th in Region and 13th Overall
- 2015 CrossFit Open: 9th Place South Central Male Qualifier and 31st Female Qualifier
- 2015 Fittest Games: 7th Place Team
- 2014 Barbell Bash, 1st Place Team, 4th Place Team
- 2014 No Baby Leave the Socks On, 3rd Place Female Scaled
- 2014 Regionals Team Qualifier, 13th Place Finish
- 2014 Regionals Male Individual Qualifier
- 2014 WodFather: 3rd Place Female 45+
- 2014 Fittest Games: 2nd Place Team
- 2013 Rose City Ruckus: 2nd Place Team
- 2013 Oktoberfest Obliteration: 3rd Place Male
- 2013 Europa: “RX” Team 4th Place, 3 Top 5 Amateur Males, 3rd Place Amateur Team
- 2013 Garage Gym Games: Male 1st Place
- 2013 All Cities Open: Male Overall Winner and Second Place Masters Female
- 2013 Fittest Games: Amateur Male Winner, Top 10 Male, Top 10 Team
- 2013 “WodFather”: Masters Podium in all divisions, 40+ Female Winner
- 2013 Southwest War Games: Male 2nd Place, Amateur Female 2nd Place
- 2012 GoDai Elements Competition: Male/Female Team Winner, Male/Male Team 2nd Place
- 2013 Regionals Team Qualifier, 9th Place Finish
- 2013 Regionals Male and Female Qualifier
- 2012 Europa: Amateur Team Winner
- 2012 All Cities Open: Masters Podium
- 2012 Fittest Games: Masters Podium
- 2012 Anarchy in the OK: Male 2nd Place, Masters Podium
- 2011 GoDai Elements: Male 3rd Place